суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

christopher lloyd dead




Lifeapos;s pretty good. Iapos;m not sure what Iapos;m doing right now.�Iapos;m either leaving for UCF in January or Iapos;m going to take a gamble and try to get into New College or UF for the Fall term. Yeah, itapos;s a seven month extension of staying in this shit hole, but it might be worth the gamble. New College seems amazing. Iapos;m doing good in most of my BCC classes. Philosophy is very boring yet fine, Math 1 is simple enough, Creative Writing is a fucking breeze, and the teacher likes me a lot. However, Math 2 is giving me a bit of shit; Iapos;ve skipped way too many days and Iapos;m not doing good on the work. Iapos;ll get through it though. I always do.


The economy fucking sucks. Moneyapos;s tight. Itapos;s a bitch, but Iapos;ll get through it.


I just want to be a lawyer. Iapos;m so sick of all this retarded shit. Itapos;s going to be nice to get out of BCC, and actually be able to study something that I enjoy like Philosophy or Linguistics, or even English. I�canapos;t fucking wait to get on to a university and then to law school. Itapos;s going to be absolutely amazing.

Iapos;ll write some more later. Iapos;m happy right now.

female personal photo ads with legs, christopher lloyd dead, christopher lloyd biography, christopher lloyd bio, christopher lloyd banks.



Комментариев нет: