четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

animati cartoni scaricare sigle




Dream 2: I have SO�MUCH homework to do and NO�time, but I donapos;t want to FORGET�this, gosh.
Last night Ashley and I ended up at Daga... Long story, but we were in Rosieapos;s room borrowing his laptpop and Russ was there and they were video chatting with their friend and then Alex walked in (what) and then�Nick walked in and out. So we stayed there apos;til 1ish.
When I�got back I texted him, asking if we could talk sometime.
I really wish I hadnapos;t said what I did however many Saturdays ago.
Anyway, I had this dream that he got that text, and got out of bed and walked over right away. And we talked. And it was good. I�think it ended up fine Then I woke up this morning and there was no response. But then eventually he did respond, and said that we could.
always a start.


animati cartoni scaricare sigle, animati cartoni se, animati cartoni sfondi, animati cartoni sigle.



Комментариев нет: