воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

anchor point alaska





i am loving the summer breeze.
How i can stand outside my house in shorts and singlet and not feel cold.
i am loving the summer breeze.
Itapos;s reminding me of how great i feel every time i stand at the front part of my g-maapos;s house and breathe in genuine warm humid Malaysia, Klang air.
i am loving the summer breeze.
How it reminds me of the fun times shopping in Singapore with Tasha baby.
i am loving the summer breeze.
It reminds me of the young innocent summer times.

Sometimes itapos;s better to dream the impossible.
Because in my dreams anything is possible.
Waiting for the one you know wonapos;t come home.
Seeing things you will never see.
Hear things you will never be able to hear again.
But I guess, dreams will always be dreams.
Who can tell us that these dreams will come true?
Because we know that it will never happen.
But all we can do is just dream.
Dream.
Dreamed.
Dreaming.
Will always keep dreaming.

hold your breathe because tonight will be the night i will fall for you over again.
Donapos;t make me change my mind, i wonapos;t live to see another day, i swear itapos;s true.

No more regrets.
No more pain.
No more, of it.

cosmic knights are tired and stressed.
but they have realised they like to roll.

woo.
woo.
woo.
woo.
V, xoxo.



baseball high playoffs school, anchor point alaska, anchor point ak, anchor point, anchor plow stainless.



Комментариев нет: