пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

chick filat




If I keep doing this, Iapos;ve got to get somewhere sometime. If I could even say, "Iapos;m getting closer, Iapos;m 40 pages away." But I havenapos;t even written the ending; I donapos;t know how many pages there still are out there. I know what will happen. I know how it will happen. I havenapos;t written it yet.

I had a glass of Baileyapos;s Irish Cream tonight and Iapos;m quite drunk. The room is spinning.

Yesterday the manager at the stable told me sheapos;d intercepted my review. Trying to tack on a little more $$$. So that was nice. Itapos;s always nice to be appreciated. Then later on that evening the parent of one of my students complained to the program manager that her students werenapos;t progressing well enough. Hmm. Perhaps if her daughter could ask her horse to walk on without flapping her reins, pulling back, standing up in the stirrups, and generally doing all kinds of completely inappropriate things, it might make sense to move on to trotting. But she has to control her horse at a walk. And she doesnapos;t have the basic skills down. So that made me very grumpy, that this parent was trying to tell me how to teach. She doesnapos;t even know how to lead a horse, but she thinks sheapos;s qualified to judge how my teaching is going. She also told the program director that there had been no theory lesson for the past three weeks, which Meghan knew was complete B.S., since I WRITE the theory lessons. Again, I was grumpy.
chick filat, chick fila restaurants, chick fila restaurant, chick fila recipes.



Комментариев нет: